Friday, May 8, 2015

This Time....It's For Real!

Welcome to my blog! I have tried to start I don't know how many blogs, but this time....it's for real (at least it better be because I actually bought a cheap blog template off Etsy to give me an incentive to get my money's worth). My name is Kels, I live in Texas now, but I'm from all over (army brat). My family is mainly from Oklahoma though. I have a super boyfriend, Bruce, who I have been with almost 7 years (we are staring a blog together, The Couplect at couplect.blogspot.com). I'm working on my Master's in Biology (biological oceanography), and I really love phytoplankton so you should really check them out (I love Ceratium, so cute!). I love cats, like crazy cat lady level. I have three of my own (Pickles, Isaac, and Gremley), and countless Feral Friends I take care of. I am very much in the SuperWhoLock fandom, and love all things B sci-fi and horror, the crappier the better! So I    guess I'm not really going into this with any theme in mind, so we'll see what evolves.             

 ENJOY!

0 comments :